KJVPCE is an acronym which stands for King James Version, Pure Cambridge edition. Our Bible website features a fully customizable Bible reading experience. Change fonts, font size, font colors, color schemes and much more to make the Bible easier to read.
- New font options available in settings: Droid Serif, EB Garamond and Raleway.
- Font colors can now be changed in settings. Four colors are available: Gray20 (default), Black, Midnightblue and Burnt Umber.
- The words of Jesus in red, purple or bold letters is now an option added to the settings menu (option #6).
- Color schemes are now available! You can change the color scheme to (light\dark) at anytime in the settings menu (option #7).
How can you help?
- Sharing a link to our website.
- Writing a positive review about one of our books. Download the Bible on your Apple iPhone or iPad today.
- Make a PayPal donation: https://www.paypal.me/kjvpce
- Donate via BTC: 1NAebC5gfkcARVCi5BBMuCXRh2xuMXwFYY
You can help our website succeed in a variety of ways which include:
- 1. How do i change the font size? The font size and other settings can be changed at any time in the settings menu. The settings menu can also be accessed on any Bible page via the white cogwheel near the top of the page.
- 2. How do bookmarks work? There are two steps to using a bookmark. First click the bookmark icon on any Bible page. This will bookmark (or save) the page you are on. You can return to the page that you bookmarked by clicking on the bookmark icon again from the HOME page.
- 3. Is your website designed to be accessible for people with disabilities? Yes, but designing our website to be more "disability-friendly" is a work in progress.
- Cookies are used for things like setting user preferences (color schemes, bookmarks, font-size, verse numbers, etc).
- Looking for Bible images? Check us out on Pinterest.
- Do you have a question, comment or suggestion? If so, then we'd love to hear from you! Send us an email: email@example.com.